Friday, April 30, 2010

Can't Move!!

Well I finally had a chance to go running last night, and boy am I feeling it now! I went on my usual route only I cut it a little short. I probably could have gone the whole 3 miles, but I was scared to see what I would feel like later. It is always the first jog that you can go the farthest, then your muscles start to yell at you after you are done. I knew I was going to be real sore if i decided to go the whole way, so I turned around just short of where I normally do. The first 5 minutes were rough, then it got easier and easier as I went along.

I started to feel my muscles yell at me at about 9:00 last night. This morning I am about the same, but if I am already sore, I am scared to see what tomorrow brings. It normally takes me 2 days before I feel it. Hopefully this little jog will get me started on my way to losing this belly fat. I just hope I can keep it up!

Chris has softball at 6:30 tonight so I wont be able to run. If the weather is nice and the rain holds off we will be going to watch him play.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I haven't thought about exercise since she's been born. Maybe tonight? I'll let you know. :)

    ReplyDelete