Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Remember this Chair?


Does this chair look familiar??? (Not the high-chair silly, the one below it.)

Those of you who were around when I turned 21 might remember it. We went to R.J.'s in Lindenhurst after I had had a few pre birthday drinks at my parents house. I don't really remember it all that much, but apparently i wouldnt leave without it and a set of silverware....go figure. Well it has been almost a decade and it is finally going to good use. It kept its home in my parents house for about 4 years as the video game chair. Then it moved with us when Chris and I bought our first house in Salem (where we currently live). It was my hair-cutting chair for a long time and then it turned into a dust collector when we had to turn our computer room into Teagan's room. But now it has found a new home, in the kitchen, where it will collect bits and pices of food left behind by our little one!

1 comment:

  1. Okay - I just popped in and it looks SOOO stinkin' cute around here! I love the header and the background!!!!!

    And that is funny about your chair! Teagan will love to hear that story when she is older, MUCH older. hee hee ;D

    ReplyDelete