Monday, April 26, 2010

Toby Got a Haircut and Bath!

We were long over due! Since Teagan, I have not been very good at keeping up with Toby's grooming, so he has gotten a ton of mats! When I shave him, I typically keep an inch or two on him, then he looks like a puppy. But because I have been so bad at keeping up with his brushings (and we all know Chris hasn't lifted a brush) he has gotten a lot of mats in his neck and legs. So I just had to shave him down. Plus, I wanted to get him short because we found two ticks on him, and it freaked me out. So I gave him a haircut and wash and then when he dried I put his advantix on. So now he is all ready for the spring and summer.

He looks so skinny now with his short hair. Plus this will be nice with all this mud, so much easier to wipe his paws and help prevent him from tracking in all the leaves and stuff. I tell ya, his fur is like velcro! Everywhere he goes, he brings it in the house. I can't keep it clean. Not that I keep up with that as much as I should...

getting started!
have to get nice and drenched before we soap!
All rinsed off!
towel-dried off, just need to air dry now

No comments:

Post a Comment