Tuesday, May 4, 2010

finally

Well, I finally think I am recovered from my soreness from my little jog on Thursday. Crazy. We went and visited Mom's side of the family at Tosha and Ramsey's house on Sunday. It was a lot of fun! My aunt Julie, her boyfriend, and her daughter Breanna flew in from Arizona for a visit. My cousins Beau and Christina were there with their daughter, Camila who is 15 days older than Teagan. She is so cute. She is a little bit bigger than Teagan and can sit by herself, Teagan isnt quite there yet. She can do it for a short while but then falls over.






Here are some cute pictures of the both of them. i will have to put the rest of the pictures on my next blog and i will have to put this hillarious vidoe of Camila on there. hopefully I can get it on there in a reasonable amount of time.

2 comments:

  1. I love the 2nd to last one. it looks like their gossiping. :)

    And alexsa has the outfit Camila is wearing! but in size NB. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great pics, I can see them as the pic in the frame when you buy it. Love them!

    ReplyDelete