Sunday, April 4, 2010

Too Tired to Open My eyes!

We had a rough day on Saturday. After a puking episode with Teagan and a very messy cereal session, I decided to give us both a bath. I had already taken a shower, but after T decided that i need another one, I had to clean myself up. So instead of trying to find time when i could clean myself and then her or vice versa, I decided to do them both at the same time. So we both took a bath together. Now, don't worry, i am not going to show you naked pictures of us in the tub... :)

But I am going to show you what happened afterwards... Once I got Teagan dressed it was my turn (it was hard enough just getting a towel around myself so I didnt show my naked self to our neighbors while i dressed T). So i layed her on our bed while i got some clothes on. Before I knew it she was sleeping. We were in the tub for about 20 minutes and the water was pretty warm, so it must have just relaxed her soooo much she didn't want to wake up! Now it wasnt quite nap time yet, she had only been up for about an hour or so before falling asleep. Now mind you it was barely after 11:30 in the afternoon.

This is T passed out on our bed. Notice the skinny jeans (I have a very trendy little girl, thank you Kyle and Sarah). Just wait you two, when you have a baby girl, I am going to get you skinny jeans for her and see how easy it is for you to get them on her legs after a bath and lotion!!! I should be the one taking the nap... I have the bib on her because I wanted to get some cute pictures of her in her new outfit from Christmas that she finally fits into before she messed it up by puking on it. But i couldn't resist these shots!




After this little tickling session, I put her in her crib for the rest of her nap. I had to wake her up for her 2:00 feeding. It took some vigorous waking up to get her to rise from her slumber. I think this is going to be a new ritual for our evening baths, especially if she falls asleep this easily! She hasn't taken this long of a nap in quite some time, most of her naps now a days are no longer than an hour at a time, hour and a half max!

This is her before I had to wake her up.

1 comment:

  1. good girl you just laythere while I unbutton your jeans and put my hand in your diaper, make your little pussy feel good

    ReplyDelete