Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Toby got a haircut!


I started yesterday, but got much closer today. He is almost done. He really needs a brushing and a bath. it is hard to give him a proper haircut with all the mats he has. I have not been keeping up with him and his grooming since Teagan came along. Poor Toby, he has been tortured for several hours yesterday and a few today. He does really well as much as he hates me pulling on his fur. He keeps trying to creep away, and i have to keep calling him back eventually, and he mopes back. It has been quite some time since his last hair cut, i would say at least 6 or 7 months.

We went outside and shoveled at about 3:00, after I put Teagan down for a nap. There is now way I would have taken him out there with all that snow with his almost full coat. The snow just balls up and hangs on his fur. We got a good 6 or 7 inches on the driveway when I was shoveling. I even had to go over it again to get the quarter of an inch that had fallen by the time i was done. Toby loved it though. He was bouncing around like a giant rabbit! I played soccer with him for a little while, but he liked playing with the little girl that lives kitty corner from us in the little cabin-looking house. He is much easier to clean off now with the short coat.

1 comment:

  1. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think. trolleysquarebarbers.com

    ReplyDelete