Tuesday, February 9, 2010

1st Overnighter at the Feldmann's

Friday me and Chris went to Devil's Head to go skiing. We dropped Teagan off at my parents house Friday early afternoon. It was her first over-nighter there without us. She has been sleeping through the night for over a week now, so I was pretty confident that she would keep up with her good habits. When I went to drop little T off, I found Grandma had gone shopping!! She had all sorts of little outfits for her. So it was no surprise that when I came back to pick her up I viewed a bunch of photos of Teagan in almost all of her new outfits and none that I had brought over. It was cute, kind of like having her own little fashion show with grandma. I still have to get those pictures from mom so I can post them on Shutterfly.

While at grandma and grandpas Teagan used all of Cade and Caleb's old toys. her favorite was the green caterpillar with the black and white feet. It was really short and wrinkly, but when you pulled it out it stretched out to be about a foot and a half and as it scrunched back up it played music. She LOVED it! She could just stare and talk to it for her entire awake time between feedings. I think it was the black and white feet, Teagan seems to love great contrast in colors right now. (She loves my Balls Deep softball shirt) From what mom tells me, she was really good all day Friday, but decided to be a little stinker on Saturday. We showed up at about 1 on saturday afternoon. She was pretty crabby. I think it was because she was drinking her bottles too fast that day. On Friday it took her about 20 min. a bottle, and on Saturday she downed them in 10 min. So she probably just gave herself a stomach ache.

But she survived her first overnight at the Feldmann's!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you guys!!!! Isn't it great to get a little break. I think it is good for everyone to periodically take a little ME time :D She was probably being a little stinker cause she missed Mommy and Daddy -right???

    ReplyDelete