Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sitting on Changing Table

I was hanging out with Teagan on the changing table after I had to change her for the 2nd time because she pooped all over herself. It was aweful, and blew out the front of her pants. It was so bad she had a pool of poop in her belly button!! So she got a bath and then we decided to play since she was in a good mood. She did really good on the changing table. As usual any chance for her to get naked puts her in a good mood! But she was sitting up on the table and the little bird cling-on on the wall caught her eye. She was able to balance on her fully belly and hold her self up. She was pretty wobbly, but she could sit there for a few seconds by herself. It was cute. Don't mine my annoying voice, I hate listening to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment