Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Back at Work

Well yesterday was my first day back at work. It wasn't that bad. It was nice to get out of the house and have a structured day with adults. Leaving the house in the morning was very difficult though, I got all teary eyed when I got in the car. Once I got to work though, they kept me busy enough to keep my mind from thinking too much about her. I do realize that I have much more to bring to work now. Lunch, coffee, pills, pump, milk storage cooler and bags, and my purse. And that is on the days that Gini (grandma Renwick) watches Teagan. On Thursdays and Fridays I will have a baby and the baby bag with me and have to drive to mom's (grandma Feldmanns). Not sure how I am going to get out of the house by 6:20 on those days. Not to mention when I get my butt in gear and start working out during my lunch hour I will have my workout bag with me. I will have to take several trips just to get into work. But it is all worth it right?

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhh.... I was actually thinking about you yesterday. I hope your first day back was good. It does get easier (a little) once the routine is set. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete