Wednesday, February 10, 2010

11 Weeks

Teagan is 11 weeks today. Sorry it took me so long to post but I had to go out and buy work shirts that fit my larger than pre-pregnant belly... :( Teagan spent the morning with Aunt Andi while I went to the Prime outlet mall quick. Did find much. Then we just hung out at her house, she made me dinner and then Teagan and I went home.

I wont have any current pictures today. I left my camera at Andi's house for her to take some cute pictures of her before i posted them, but my camera battery was dead, go figure... So i will have to charge my battery tonight and post tomorrow. She is getting quite good at sucking her left thumb. She now even likes to take her right hand and cover her eyes or cover her left hand while she sucks on it, as if she was trying to suck on her thumb in secret. She is already trying to hide stuff from us... :)

She holds her head up really well. Teagan is getting pretty good at holding herself up if i balance her first and then let go, Especially if she is focused on something in front of her. She is definitely staying awake longer throughout the day. We have our routine down pretty good. She is eating every 3 hours still and taking about an hour to and hour and a half naps inbetween feedings. She goes down for naps pretty good, the only one she really fights is her 8:30 pm one. for some reason she just does not like that nap time. She is tired and will fall asleep briefly but then will wake herself up and cry for almost 20 minutes. Sometimes i wonder if she will get any sleep because I will have to wake her up at 10 for her last feeding of the night.

She has been a really good baby. She is growing so fast. Some of her 0-3 month Gerber onsies I am going to have to store soon, she is growing out of them. I can't wait till the warmer months when I can dress her up in cute little dresses! I bought her a little summer dress thing. It was on the clearance rack, actually I ended up buying Teagan more outfits than myself. I have a feeling that is what is going to happen from here on out...

Look for pictures tomorrow on my shutterfly account. Hopefully I will have them loaded on there by tomorrow (Thursday) afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment