Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Teagan and Gera

You will have to forgive me, these last few posts and the future ones are totally out of order, but it is better than not posting at all.... right?

I went to Heather's house (my co-worker who is on maternity leave) to have a play date with gera and charlie and Louie (sorry Heather, i can never remember how to spell your dog's names, ie, ey, or just y). Toby had lots of fun with the two labs, playing in the baby pool and running ragged all over the back yard. Toby was so tired when we got home that Teagan was running him over with the walker and he didnt budge!

Teagan also had lots of fun with Gera. Here are a few pictures from Heather's (very nice) camera.





Teagan would not stop grabbing at Gera's face! wait til i post some of my pictures. i think Teagan is going to rip her ears off!!! I guess she gets it from Emery... jk. I will try to post a pic of the dogs tonight.


1 comment: