Thursday, May 20, 2010

Crazy evening!

Tonight was kind of messed up. First I wasnt able to pump later in the day at work because i was in a meeting until 20 minutes after 4:00 (i usually leave work at 4:00). So i left right away. I decided to pump as soon as i got to my parents house. When i got home, chris had dinner ready (he stayed home sick today). So i ate and by the time i was done Teagan was not a happy camper. I told chris she has to eat right away but he wanted to wait it out. finally he decided to feed her some veggies and by then she was too crabby to eat anything. I tried to nurse her, but she was too upset. So finally i ended up feeding her veggies while she sat in my lap and then finished off the meal with a banana and mango combo. I felt that since she didnt drink anything that she needed to at some point. So i figured why not try some formula since i hope to be ending this whole breast feeding thing soon. She did fine. i gave her 2 ounces of enfemil. she drank it like it was no big deal. everything was then back to normal. phew!!

No comments:

Post a Comment