Thursday, May 13, 2010

Rolly Polly

Well Teagan I think has mastered rolling from her back to her front. Now she just has to learn how to get back again. It is amazing how fast she learns. Just the other day I was thinking to myself that Teagan is going to be a little behind the other kids (I have a lot of friends and cousins that have babies near her age that are already sitting and rolling). But now she did it a few times and she cant stop doing it! Crazy.

This morning i heard her in her crib at about 5:00 talking away. Normally she doesnt wake up until about 6:30 or so. She just hung out in there. I finally went in her room this morning after I got out of the shower a little after 6 and she was laying the opposite way in her crib holding onto a blanket wide awake. Wiggly worm! My mom just emailed me and said she is rolling like crazy now. She got it on video, I will have to try to post it sometime if i can get it off her camera, or just catch her doing it tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment