Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Talking Teagan



Teagan has been talking a lot lately. This is going to be really interesting when she gets a little older and we can start to understand what she is saying. She is also giggling more and more. We even found some ticklish spots under her chin and just under her rib cage on her sides. She is sort of talking in this video. Then Toby got jealous and so he decided he wanted in on the action. So he came up and wanted to lay on the couch. So i just made sure he didnt climb on Teagan, and ended up laying on her lap. She wasnt too sure about it, and looked a little confused.

She is becoming our little piggy. We had to up her feedings to 7.5 oz!!! I never would have thought she could fit that much in her belly at once! I have a list of questions to ask the doctor on Monday, hopefully I will remember to bring it. The only thing is, is that I scheduled the appointment to go right after her 1:00 feeding, but now with this new schedule she eats at 2, not 1. I should call to see if i can change it to some other time during the day. I doubt they will on such short notice, maybe I will try tomorrow. I doubt I will remember though.

No comments:

Post a Comment