Monday, March 29, 2010

4 Month Dr. Visit





We went in today to get her 4 month check up. Everything looks good. Teagan is a whopping 14 lbs. 1 oz and is 25 inches long. She has grown exactly one inch since her 2 month appointment, and has gained 2.5 pounds. I didn't think it was that much, but according to the growth charts, she is in the 75% for both height and weight. When I told the doctor that she is eating 7.5 oz every 3.5 hours she was amazed. But because she sleeps through the night she has to get all her calories during the day. I am also excited to say that we can start cereal now!! She even said I could start veggies and some fruits in a week or so. With the cereal, I just start it off real slow, like a tablespoon full first real watery and work our way up to thicker and thicker. Once a day at first and then eventually twice a day. I think I am going to try it this Friday in one of her afternoon feedings because it is a floating holiday for us.

Teagan was a real trooper when it came to her shots. She was so happy the entire visit, I was dreading the end when they do the shots. Again they did 2 shots in one leg and one in the other. Same shots as last time and oral. She got these big blue band-aids again. They don't seem to be bothering her anymore. She is smiling and kicking all the time. She recovered from them real quick. It didn't take long for her to stop crying. I am so glad, I was so dreading this.

I can't wait to take pictures of her first bite of food!!!

3 comments:

  1. She's so cute! I'm dreading when she gets her shots! Our 2 month appt is on April 14th... ;(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe. Good luck, how is everything going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. love to see her posed like that naked showing her adorable bald baby pussy

    ReplyDelete