Tuesday, March 16, 2010

First walk alone




I went for a walk with just me, Teagan, and Toby. I was a little nervous with Toby and no one to manage him on the walk if we passed other dogs, but he did very well. Currently he has a soar hind leg, not sure what is wrong. If he is still hobbling on it by the end of the week I think we are going to take him in to have it looked at.

But our first walk together went well. Toby was nice and calm and Teagan pretty much slept the whole way. I had her pretty bundled up, because it was a little chili out. We walked for about a half hour or so. I didn't want to go to long because I didn't want Teagan to get cold and I didn't want to aggrivate Toby's leg. I just had to go yesterday, the outside was just calling my name. It is so nice to be able to go outside now with out having to bundle up so much. Soon it will be warm enough where we can just go and I wont have to put Teagan in 50 layers.

No comments:

Post a Comment