Saturday, February 4, 2012

Hanging at Aunt Andi's House

We slept over at Aunt Andi's house last Saturday night and Teagan decided it would be a good idea to play in the sink.



I know my child is naked, but did you see my good placement of the camera so you dont see any private parts!??! sorry for the out of focus, I didnt want to stop recording in fear that i would miss her singing the greatest song in the world!!!


Okay, so now i wasnt so tactful, but how could I, she was running all over the place?? At least it is in focus this time. She cracks me up. I wish i had that much energy. Maybe i should start taking baths in the sink... at least i did get a little bit of her questioning on every noise i make that isnt a word. She is just starting to get into the 101 questions phase. Not looking forward to it, i know i was horrible at asking a million questions. I still kind of am...


No comments:

Post a Comment