Monday, September 13, 2010

Hillbilly Morning

This morning I took Teagan to Salem Auto to get Chris' tires rotated. I figured i would go first thing to get it out of the way. So i fed Teagan her bottle before we left and then headed out there by 8:00 this morning. I packed her food and stroller so i could go for a walk and finish her breakfast while they did their thing. So it all started good. I got her out of the car and put her in her seat and the mechanics got started. I decided to feed her right away. So we did it hillbilly style! Right in front of the building in the parking lot. Teagan did pretty good at first but then kept getting too distracted and didnt want to eat. I was feeding her yogurt (yes i know, i tried it again after that puking fiasco over the weekend). Well she got sick of it less than halfway through, so i gave her some strawberry pieces. She was slowly eating those until it all came up and she puked all over herself and the stroller seat!!! yuck!!! at least it wasnt as much or as bad as the first time. I thought, "you have got to be kidding me!!!" but thank goodness i took out some wipes from her diaper bag and had them with me to wipe her and her stroller down.

So of course i had to take her pants off, good thing she was wearing my favorite 2 piece jammies still, because her butt and the side of her leg was soaked with puky yogurt. That was the end of that feeding session. It was a little cool this morning so i had her hoodie in the stroller so i tucked the hood in her buckle to cover up her legs, and walked around the parking lot with her until the car was done. So much fun i tell ya! Here are some pictures of our wonderful Monday morning.



Just getting started.



Breakfast at Salem Auto!!! Yeah!!


Stroll in the back after we gave up on feeding anymore...


Make shift pants for Teagan.

No comments:

Post a Comment