Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Teagan's First Dog Treat

I was letting her crawl around the kitchen and living room while i got her food and everything ready on Monday morning. I took her outside with me to let Toby out and walk him around before we left for the last minute errands before our trip. I heard her chomping away but i didnt really think anything of it because she tends to do that with nothing in her mouth. But when i got back in the house i realized that she had this pink grainy stuff on her white shirt. It couldnt have been puke because all she had so far that morning was cereal and bananas. So i went digging around in her mouth and found part of a dog treat from Toby's crumbs he never picks up...

See the pink stuff on the top corner of her shirt?


Look, she is still trying to eat it!


Not too happy about me trying to get evidence...


There it is! The remains of the red dog treat!


Not so tasty now is it Teagan....

1 comment: