Saturday, August 14, 2010

Bass Pro Shops MO

We always stop at bass pro shops on our way to the houseboat. It is a tradition! Teagan's first trip at Bass Pro. We had a lot of firsts so far on this trip so you better get used to me saying "Teagan's First..." :)

This is a real live alligator at the store. he was opening and closing his eyes.



Dont mind my arm pit! I was trying to get Teagan to smile with her little camo hat! we were playing dress up with all the camo stuff. I wanted to get her a camo onsie, but not hunting camo, i wanted army camo. but this hat was soo cute with how big the bill is....

Teagan with a Bear. She is our little bear tamer!


mommy and Teagan with the Bear. Teagan showed me how to tame him so we could get close. She is a natural.



No comments:

Post a Comment