Monday, November 1, 2010

Haunted House

Me, my mom, Sue, Barb, and Jamie all went to a haunted house last sunday. It was a lot of fun. It took us about 45 minutes to get through the whole thing. I missed a lot of it because my eyes were closed most of the time. I was so hoarse by the time we got out of there from screaming so much. I think i sounded just as bad as Chris did after the Bears game.



We got some pictures while we were waiting in line to get in. 

Now he is eating Jamie's head! he was on stilts, it was pretty cool! 

 Some of the cool stuff inside while we were going through the que to get in.

Some crazy make up these people had.  

Getting closer!!! this was the last pitstop before we got to go in. 

This picture I actually took after we got in, right when it started. I got yelled at for taking pictures. i didnt know if we could or not. it was pretty cool. it turned out pretty good. the guy was going right after me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment